Matthias Media, the Australian publishing ministry behind the book The Trellis and the Vine, has an excellent summary of their doctrinal stance they’ve called “Gospel Convictions,” encompassing six evangelical essentials:
- The truth and centrality of the Gospel of Jesus, the crucified and risen Christ.
- The necessity of the indwelling work of the Holy Spirit to initiate and enable repentance and faith.
- The assurance of salvation that belongs to those who have been justified by the blood of Jesus and sealed by his spirit.
- The authority and sufficiency of the God-breathed Scriptures for Gospel truth and life.
- The tension of Gospel-living in the world today.
- The urgency of Gospel-living in the world today.
Read it here. If you agree with it, please sign it (electronically) at the bottom.